A kiosk is a self-service terminal allowing customers to browse and purchase products without staff assistance. Kiosks have become increasingly popular in various industries, including retail, hospitality, and healthcare. In the context of a dispensary, a kiosk can provide a convenient and efficient way for customers to shop for products and obtain information about the dispensary’s offerings.
One of the primary benefits of using a kiosk in a dispensary is its convenience to customers. A dispensary kiosk can reduce wait times and provide a more streamlined shopping experience by allowing customers to browse and purchase products independently. It can also be programmed in multiple languages, increasing inclusion for your customer base. Additionally, kiosks can give customers access to various product information, including strain details, potency, and effects. And with targeted data, kiosks offer the opportunity to advertise product specials while ensuring the most popular products are available.
Can we put it in the lobby of our dispensary? Well, it depends, let’s discuss.
In addition to benefiting customers, a kiosk can also be a valuable tool for dispensary staff. Staff members can focus on providing customers with more personalized service and education by offloading routine tasks such as product selection and checkout to a kiosk. Additionally, kiosks can reduce the risk of errors and improve overall operational efficiency, thereby earning the confidence of state and local regulators. With these benefits in mind, a dispensary kiosk can enhance the customer experience while improving dispensary operations and appeasing regulators.
To set up a dispensary floor plan to include a kiosk, follow these steps:
- Determine the location of the kiosk: Identify a suitable location for the kiosk that is easily accessible to customers and does not disrupt the flow of traffic in the dispensary.
- Design the layout: Create a floor plan incorporating the kiosk into the dispensary layout. Consider factors such as the size and placement of the kiosk, its proximity to other products and displays, and the overall traffic flow of the dispensary.
- Install and configure the kiosk according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Test the kiosk to ensure that it is functioning correctly. (that’s what we’re here for )
- Train staff and customers: Train dispensary staff on how to use the kiosk and assist customers. Provide clear instructions and guidance to ensure the kiosk is used effectively and efficiently. ACE’s experienced technicians have established standard operating procedures to ensure regulatory compliance for training and operations.
- Work with local regulators: there could be the need to shift and modify premises for an automated cannabis dispensing mechanism. ACE provides a roadmap for success with a turnkey solution for government affairs.